Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Driver's Permit (2nd Try!)

It's been two years since I failed my knowledge test, and after several months of studying, I'm finally ready to try again. Honestly, after that first test I kind of forgot about getting a drivers licence at all, but hearing about all my facebook friends getting their one by one, and having my little brother talk about studying the driver's manual made me realize that I obtaining a driver's permit is something that I really need to obtain in order to start practice driving. Plus I don't want to want to be like a women I saw at my college (who was around 21) talking about how she was waiting for her mother to pick her up. I really don't want that to be me in several years. I need to start driving in order to make the steps in becoming an adult (more independence).

I feel that the reason I failed before was due to my lack of studying. I had only read the second chapter of the book (which was all about signs) and really neglected the other parts of the book (because I thought the test would be a lot of common sense). But once I started the test, my mind just shut down because I didn't know any of the information on the test.

But now I am very Confident that I can pass my knowledge test to obtain my permit. So,wish me luck next week!

-Lindsay

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Good for you to try again! It is a really hard test, but I'll be praying that you do great!
I love your blog! Your header is really fun and you have a great talent for writing. Thanks for visiting my blog!
God Bless,
Gabrielle